Posted: 12th February 2024
Salary: £15000 per annum
Location: Dorchester DT2
Looking to work and qualify as a Business-to-Business sales professional at the same time? What about starting a career in Asset Finance with a highly supportive employer? Fancy teaming up with a multi award winning customer obsessed Finance Broker that’s looking to grow exponentially in the next two to five years? Searching for an amazing apprentice rate, sponsored study, a highly lucrative commission scheme, that improves your salary year on year, & bespoke 121 in business training? We can’t wait to hear from you!
MPLOY is looking to source multiple permanent Apprentice Asset Finance Brokers for a valued client in Dorchester, Dorset.
Why should you be interested? Our client is offering:
- an apprentice salary of £15,000 PA (£7.21 p/h) in your first apprentice year.
- a highly lucrative commission scheme. If you hit your year 1 targets expect £35,000 on target earnings with an opportunity to boost up to £50,000 OTE. Expect year on year growth & further details available on request.
- fully employer sponsored tuition fees (worth £21,000) & 1 day a week dedicated to studying Consalia/Middlesex University London’s Level 6 Apprenticeship Award and BSc Honours Degree in Business-to-Business Sales.
- 29 days of annual leave per year, including Bank Holidays and your birthday off. Does your birthday fall mid-week? Our client will look to make sure you have a 3-day weekend to celebrate with a special treat!
- office based work with an offered 40 hour per week contract (including 8 hours study per week). Expect hours of work from 0900 to 1800 daily with a 1-hour unpaid lunch break.
- a company workplace pension scheme with 5%/3% employee/employer contributions.
- regular staff socials, events with clients/funders & frequent access to sports hospitality events (Rugby, Racing, Cricket etc).
- a highly commutable location with free onsite parking.
- a business casual dress code.
- access to a prestige company vehicle for high-net-worth client meetings.
- an office puppy.
Still interested? In return for these excellent benefits our client is looking for a candidate who:
- is a quick learner & curious with a studious mentality. Our client is aware you won’t, probably, be coming from the world of Asset Finance but an active interest in finance/financial services would certainly help. Our client will never expect you to do something they won’t do themselves and they will seek to train you on the financial products they offer to their clients via 121 training & ‘shadowing’. If you can demonstrate an ability to absorb knowledge/training you could be the right person.
- wants to become an experienced business to business salesperson/account manager looking to develop highly productive & lucrative long-term relationships with clients across a host of industries.
- is a very honest person who wants personal responsibility & growth. Expect to progress from ‘shadowing’ to managing deals/accounts to developing your own portfolio of clients.
- wants to be a subject matter expert. Expect to learn and keep up to date with market trends, regulatory change & wider economic circumstances affecting business.
- is an articulate communicator and an active listener. You won’t be afraid of meeting new clients or prospecting on the phone – you’ll be a confident people person.
- is a real team player. Expect to work closely with management and support other Brokers as needed, with admin tasks etc.
- is highly organised, thorough and can work to deadline.
- can multi-task, problem solve & prioritise their workload.
- is driven, consultative and customer obsessed. Our client is looking for a candidate that’s interested in successfully managing all elements of the sales cycle and you can expect to:
- identify sales opportunities & new potential clients be it by qualified leads, cold calling, networking, using LinkedIn etc.screen customer needs, approach customers & demonstrate company/product capabilities.
- understand customer requirements and offer advice on suitable products with a view to cross & up sell, if appropriate.
- manage customer objections & propose bespoke deals.
- close deals, gather relevant information & liase with funder underwriters to ensure timely/effective pay-outs.
- earn customer loyalty via superb levels of customer care.
- exceed agreed sales targets by successfully managing a ‘pipeline’.
- build & grow positive/efficient relationships with customers.
- manage customer data in an efficient & compliant manner.
Sound like you? You should apply! We look forward to receiving your application and if you have any questions about the opportunity please do call us on 01305 213883.