Posted: 9th February 2024
Salary: £25000 per annum
Location: Lymington SO41
Our client based in Lymington has an immediate requirement for a capable, driven and efficient administrator to work for their busy calibration business.
You will require excellent organisation, relationship and communication skills both written and verbal, attention to detail, the ability to prioritise, should conduct yourself in a professional manner and be willing to work collaboratively, and with a wide variety of stakeholders. You must also be able to take initiative and ownership of the role whilst proactively ensuring that management are appropriately informed, and authorisations are sought if required.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Answering the telephone and dealing with any general customer enquiries in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Produce customer quotations invoices and despatch notes.
- Book items into the system following the relevant company procedures.
- Pack and wrap instruments and get them ready for despatch producing any necessary documentation required.
- File the relevant documentation and be able to find historical records if required.
- Be aware and conversant with any relevant companies QA procedures including documenting complaints and anomalies.
- Managing, distributing and storing all associated documentation.
- Answering internal telephone calls and directing appropriately.
- Completing export license applications.
- You may be required to do deliveries/collections occasionally – company vehicle will be provided for the time required.
- Liaising with the marketing team to assist with campaigns and business development.
Applicants must be organised and self-motivated, able to balance short and medium term priorities and escalate issues where appropriate. You must have excellent numeric, written analytical and problem-solving skills, a high level of computer literacy with the ability to use Microsoft products and CRM systems, and the ability to build strong relationships. You must also have a full clean driving license.
This is a full-time permanent position working Monday to Friday and there is an immediate start available for the right candidate. The starting salary will be £25k per annum.
For more information, please contact Jon @ Mploy on 01202 478278 or e-mail a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org