Posted: 8th January 2019
Salary: Up to £9 per hour
Mploy Staffing Solutions in Poole are currently looking for Window Fitter Assistant to join their well-established client based in Bournemouth.
You will be required to assist the Window Fitter with their daily duties.
These will include:
removing old windows and doors with hand and power tools
- measuring up the space for new windows or doors
- fixing units in place, making sure they’re level and secure
- sealing fittings to make them weathertight
- clearing away leftover materials
To apply for this position, you will have to demonstrate:
- good customer service skills, as you will be mainly working in the company’s clients premises
- practical ability
- the ability to plan and organise workloads to meet deadlines
Please note heavy lifting may be involved so an awareness of manual handling would be an advantage.
Starting salary: 9/hour during probation period.
This is a term to perm position for the right candidate.
If you have right skills call or email Zsanett @ Mploy in Poole.