Posted: 9th February 2024
Salary: £25000 per annum
Location: Dorchester DT2
Know your Saunas from your Himalayan Salt Grottos? Are you a qualified Beauty or Spa Therapist looking for your next opportunity or side hustle? Want to work for an award winning/5-star luxury Spa with a comprehensive benefits package? Perfect! We want to hear from you!
Mploy Staffing Solutions Ltd is looking to source a permanent Weekend Spa Therapist to join our client’s team in Dorchester, Dorset.
Why should you be interested? Our client is offering:
- a salary of £25,000 per annum (pro rata £9,984 PA actual @ £12 p/h).
- 10% commission on product sales – more details available on request.
- 28 days of annual leave per year (pro rata) including bank holidays.
- a company workplace pension scheme (5/3% Employer/Employee split).
- a unique working pattern of Saturday & Sunday weekly.
- a part time 16-hour contract with daily hours of 10:00 to 18:30 – includes a daily 30 minute lunch break and 15 minute coffee break.
- a world class & closely knit environment to work in with some of the UK’s finest spa facilities.
- a 20% friends and family discount to all Spa experiences and treatments.
- a highly commutable location with ample free parking.
Still interested? Our client is looking for a candidate who:
- is a big fan of luxury Spas, wants to deliver safe & highly regarded treatments and holds relevant qualifications in: Level 3 Beauty Therapy (CIBTAC/CIDESCO accredited); deep tissue massage (certificate sought) & gel nails (certificate sought). Experience in delivering common treatments in a Spa environment is highly sought by our client.
- wants to continually improve themselves via ongoing training.
- wants to deliver impeccable guest service, exceeding expectations, whilst offering a world class experience. You’ll have excellent customer service skills and love working with people.
- is comfortable providing treatments in line with company and brand partner standards – not to worry full in-house training will be provided but you will be expected to have a complete knowledge of all treatments and products when you are trained up!
- is willing to learn & deliver treatments such as facials, exfoliations, wraps, massages, tension treatments, peels, manicures & pedicures to the highest standards.
- believes in being immaculate. Not only will you present yourself in the smartest manner but you will keep your treatment rooms sparkling clean and report any maintenance or housekeeping issues in a timely manner.
- will use therapy products and equipment in accordance with company and manufacturer guidelines.
- is an articulate communicator with a great standard of written and spoken English. You will liaise with a genuine warmth and knowledge of Spa services/products and won’t be afraid of prescribing products/making professional recommendations to Spa guests.
- is well organised, target driven and a natural multitasker who always remains calm in hectic situations. You won’t struggle following procedures and will be flexible in supporting the Spa operation in line with guest need.
- is system savvy and IT literate with basic Microsoft Office competency.
You’ve gotten this far which means you must be the person above! We very much look forward to your application and please do call us on 01305 213883 for more details.