Posted: 12th October 2021
Salary: £25K - £30K
Mploy are seeking a Webmaster & Analytics Executive, you will be joining an ambitious, multi-talented digital focused team, with key specialisms, but act as one team and seek a similar idea’s driven executive. This position is initially offered on a 6 month contract.
You will be:
- CMS expertise – Ideally Umbraco
- API connection management
- Data reporting
- UX experience and optimising the customer journey
- SEO/ PPC practices and analysing Google Analytics to continually make improvements and enhance performance.
- Manage the ongoing development of the websites
- Implement optimisation and conversion strategies across all devices
- Use analytics and other reporting tools (BI & Funnel/Supermetrics) to ensure customer experience and subsequent conversion is maximised
- Report on online behaviour, that underpins customer journeys
- Spot and understand trends to help with decision making and campaigns
- Technological nous – Be the ‘go to’ person regarding the website. Ensuring they are working as they should.
You will have:
- Experience in a similar Digital role (agency or client side)
- Understanding of CMS systems in a B2C market
- Practical experience and proficiency within Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Business pages, Google Tag Manager and Google Optimise
- A strong understanding of the importance of the role the website and CRO plays within the wider business objectives
- Strong technical / analytical skills
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Confidence to work under own initiative, yet take direction well · Able to plan and manage own time effectively
Based in Bournemouth salary between £20k – £25K Pro rata DOE.
Apply now for immediate consideration.