Posted: 7th November 2019
Salary: £35000 - £37000 per annum
As an industry leading business within the food sector, the role of a Warehouse Shift Manager is a crucial part of the company. You will receive an excellent starting salary, an annual performance bonus and an opportunity to build and develop your own team.
The business recently relocated to its new state of the art facility in Andover, where it currently supplies several of the leading supermarkets and coffee chains in the UK. They pride themselves on their strong family values, quality of product and world class professionalism.
As a Warehouse Shift Manager you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the management of the shift to include people, processes and systems.
- Oversee the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of a range of goods involving the storage of temperature-controlled products, and hazardous materials.
- Ensure handling and storage of raw materials and end products comply with company, quality, safety and legal standards.
The successful candidate will have:
- FMCG background (Ideally food industry)
- Experienced people manager
- Experience of ERP systems, preferably AX Dynamics
- Subsidised canteen with hot meals
- Training & Development
- 33 days holiday
- Strong transport links via main roads and dual carriageways – from: Salisbury, Basingstoke, Newbury, Winchester and Southampton areas.