Posted: 9th October 2019
Salary: Up to £20200 per annum + On-site parking
Permanent Warehouse Operatives needed for a fantastic business in Yeovil!
The role will involve vehicle loading and unloading, picking, wrapping, dispatching, goods returns, re-packing and housekeeping.
Day to day duties include:
- Ensure all Goods Inward is completed on time and all pallets are packed away for the acceptance of all deliveries
- Ensure all goods are received and picked using the WMS and compliance with company process and procedures.
- Ensure excellent customer service through low error rates and careful product handling.
- Ensure all RMA’s are dealt with and returned to stock in excellent condition into the warehouse areas.
- Ensure complete legal compliance and high maintenance and safety standards for all MHE.
- Deal with all issues immediately and record remedial action accordingly
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks within the warehouse as required.
Skills required for this position:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
- Available to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and driven to achieve targets and objectives
- Excellent customer service skills
- Available/ Flexible for working Overtime
Benefits of working with this business:
- Permanent role offering stability
- On-site parking
- Opportunities for progression
- Competitive salary
Shifts: Week 1: 8am-5:30pm, week 2: 11am-8:30pm
Salary: 20,200 rising to 21,500 after completion of forklift licence
Apply with your CV!