Posted: 8th February 2018
Salary: 15000 -17000
Location: Castle Street
We are looking for enthusiastic Warehouse / Office Assistant to support our local client within all their warehouse operations. This role is full of opportunities to grow your career.
Main responsibilities are:
- Processing orders, refunds and returns·
- Database and stock inventory updating using Excel.
- Answering customer email (MS Outlook).
- Creating ordering forms.
- Processing, packaging and shipping orders accurately.
- Organising stock and maintaining inventory.
- Inspecting products for defects and damages.
- Controlling ingoing and outgoing shipments.
- Organising warehouse space.
- Receiving, unloading and allocating incoming inventory items appropriately.
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations.
- Keeping warehouse clean and organised daily basis.
Successful candidate will have:
- Good English in writing and speaking.
- Confident with figures.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to work as part of a small team and under own initiative.
- Good attention to detail.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office especially excel
- An understanding of the parcel and logistics industry.
Starting pay rate is £7.50ph but it will go up after probation period.
Working hours are 8am – 3.30pm of total 37.5hours per week Monday – Friday