Posted: 9th May 2018
Salary: £10 - £11 per hour + hourly bonus
Are you a skilled Vehicle Technician looking for a new challenge? Our established client in Ferndown is looking to employ a licensed technician for a monthly assignment.
Your duties will include:
- Keeping equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; Maintaining vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifying vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Compliance with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintaining vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeping shop equipment operating by following operating instructions;
- Containing costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a class 4 Mot license
- Have an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Have a driving license
- Have relative previous experience
- Have a can-do attitude and be organised
- Will be available for immediate start
If you think you are the right person for this job call Mploy today and ask for Karolina or Sophia!