Posted: 29th April 2020
Salary: Up to £10.52 per hour
Location: Blandford Forum,Dorset
We are currently looking for an Upholsterer to work in a busy manufacturing environment, you should have experience and be able to –
1. Cut, glue, shape and assemble various components to manufacture all upholstered panels.
2. Repair returns
3. Cut ward screens
4. To unload, check for correct quantity and quality, pack away deliveries of foam, material and glue
5. Ensure material stocks for upholstery section are adequate for production requirements.
6. Raise order requests for stocks.
7. Use back order sheet to pre-empt production requirements on large/special orders.
8. Coordinate sewing machine operators work load.
9. Keep high standards of cleanliness and tidiness in the department to ensure quality of upholstery is maintained
10. To assist with other duties in the department as required.
CV’s required – Immediate start.
Hours of work Mon – Fri 0600 – 1400.