Posted: 15th January 2020
Are you an experienced MIG welder looking for your new position?
Have you just finished your welding course and now you are looking for your first welding job?
Or maybe you have an interest in welding and would like to start your trainee role?
We are looking for a MIG welder/Trainee MIG welder to join a small, friendly team based in Ferndown.
Your main duties will be:
- Assembling and MIG welding steel plates of various sizes (6mm – 25mm)
- Clean up all weld seams and prepare items for spray painting
- Occasional TIG welding
- Unpacking and checking incoming pallets of laser cut plates
- Deburring and edging all plates before assembly and welding
- Paint spraying of machine components
- Assembling and testing completed machines
- Loading completed machines on pallets/packing cases
- Checking all incoming fixing orders and controlling inventory
- Keeping production and store area tidy and presentable
- Small amount of drilling and threading of components
You’ll need to:
- Be technically minded and a quick learner
- Have attention to detail and a desire to learn
- Have a general understanding of Health & Safety
- Be a good communicator
- Be physically fit
Previous welding experience is an advantage but necessary, however technical experience is required. All training is provided.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00 and the starting salary will be depending on experience.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please contact Zsanett @ Mploy in Poole!