Posted: 26th July 2018
Are you looking to make a change in your career? Do you have interest in engineering?
Mploy in Poole is currently looking for a Trainee Powder Coater to join our engineering client based in Dorset.
This is a great opportunity to learn a trade and secure permanent position after probation.
Main purpose of that role is to:
- Carry out all required pre treatments
- Material preparation such as cleaning, degreasing, dipping and masking
- Use powder coating machinery and spray guns
- Powder coat various metal components
- Inspect and qualify ready products
- Assist team members in other areas if needed to meet daily production goals
- Comply with Company policies and procedures at all the time
If you are looking for a career as a Powder Coater with a company that rewards good work and look after their employees, if you are looking to develop your current skills – this job is for you!
This is a full time position based on 42.5h per week. Salary are from 8.50 to 9.50 per hour, depending on experience.
Immediate start available so please do not hesitate to email your CV to Karolina at Mploy Poole office for more details.