Posted: 11th September 2018
Salary: £22000 - £24000 per annum + bonus, car, phone & laptop
BH, SP and DT postcode areas
Full training will be given
Sales or telesales experience required
22-24k basic + bonus, car, laptop & phone
An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic salesperson to work as a trainee alongside an Area Sales Manager in an established and highly respected local business. Extensive training will be given to this individual, with the view that they will eventually take over managing the clients within the area, as well as be responsible for bringing on new business. The designated area is covering the BH, SP and DT postcodes, and you will be targeting and meeting with a range of businesses.
Over the course of 1 – 2 years training you will develop the skills to carry out the following:
- Manage the development of new accounts and maximise business within those accounts.
- Establish correct and successful procedures to maintain good customer and prospect contact schedules.
- Optimise work efficiency through effective time management regimes
- Develop a territory plan which will incorporate all of the above
- Maintain the company database, updating as required
- Diligently work to meet all sales targets set by the sales management team
- Develop strong knowledge of your territory and bring in sales enquiries
- Use all analysis provided by the company to enhance focus on areas which are shown to require additional effort
- Always work in a manner which is respectful of the client and reflects the good name of the Company
- When called to do so, willingly work in a supportive manner with the other colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Educated to A Level standard
- High levels of numeracy skills as you will need to learn to calculate pricing
- A confident and cheerful disposition, with resilience as well as the ambition and determination to succeed in this challenging but highly rewarding role
You will need a driving licence for this role, so if you do not currently hold one you will need to be prepared to obtain one in order to pass the probationary period set by the Company.
There is significant room to progress within this business and there will be a chance to raise your salary and earning potential once fully trained in the role. If you would like further information on this fantastic opportunity then please contact Alison in the Mploy Bournemouth office.