Posted: 11th October 2018
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum
The overall purpose of the Telemarketer is to assist the Campaign Manager and Managing Director in growing the Business in conjunction with supporting and managing the needs of clients and achieving the contractual obligations set for client Account Management.
- Managing and facilitating telemarketing campaigns
- Maintaining multiple datasets and CRM systems whilst always ensuring cleanliness, accuracy and general upkeep of said datasets
- Improving processes to boost overall efficiency
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Visiting customers/external agencies
- Helping to organise and conduct market research.
- Helping to arrange and attract engagement and attendance at promotional events
- Assessing the results of a marketing campaign
- Assisting the team in writing reports and analysing data
- Communicating with clients
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Creating and publication of all direct communications materials in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintaining effective internal communications ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Any other reasonable duties required by the Campaign Manager and Managing Director
As a Telemarketer, you’ll need to:
- Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, to ensure the efficient running of all campaigns.
- Organise and chair meetings with staff, clients and prospects – this may include typing the agenda and taking minutes.
- Oversee elements of the recruitment of some new staff members, sometimes including training and induction
- Promote staff development and training within your team.
- Implement and promote equality and diversity policy at all times.
- Write reports for senior management and deliver presentations as and when requested.
- Respond to customer enquiries and complaints
- Check that data protection laws are being adhered to in relation to the storage of data, and review and update policies on a regular basis.
- Attend conferences and training
WHAT TO EXPECT
Work is predominately office-based. In our small organisation, you may share a room with other staff, or even in an office alone. As we grow, you will oversee the work of a team of staff, who may work in a number of small rooms throughout a building, in a large, open-plan office or remotely from home.
Smart, professional dress is expected when carrying out customer and prospect-facing duties.
The work can be challenging as you’re often responsible for meeting targets and deadlines.
You will need to have:
- A holistic sales mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) and other commonly used office packages.
- Strong IT and typing skills.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
- Good teamworking skills.
- The ability to manage your own workload.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads and project scopes.
- A pro-active and problem-solving approach to work.
- Project management skills.
If you would like further information on this vacancy then please contact Nicki or Alison in the Mploy office of Dorchester.