Posted: 9th June 2022
Location: Gillingham SP8
£30,000 – £35,000
Based in Gillingham
Day shift Monday – Friday
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Facilities Assistant to join our team in Gillingham. The Technical Facilities Assistant is an operational role requiring excellent organisational skills to develop, maintain, and control facilities operations, governance, and compliance. Supporting projects will be a key part of the FTA role for site maintenance, infrastructure, and continuous improvement. Your main tasks will be providing hard and soft service technical support, on-site contractor management, assisting development of facilities dept governance processes & procedures, project coordination for facilities & technical infrastructure projects.
Who you are:
- Experience working in facilities, engineering or built environment discipline
- Good level of technical skills for both hard and soft services in facilities management and site maintenance
- Good understanding of facilities health and safety best practice Experience in contractor management
- Project management experience (preferable)
- Good communicational skills
- Excellent organisational skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!