Posted: 13th March 2019
Salary: free parking, paid lunch
Location: Totton and Eling,Hampshire
Job title: Support Worker – Minstead Trust.
Location: Totton, Hampshire
Rate of pay: To be discussed at interview.
Shift Patterns: 7.30-4pm, 9am – 3pm & 4pm – 10pm
Contract type: Full Time (37.5hrs) or Part Time (20hrs)
Minstead Trust is a charity established in 1986 and has now developed into trust that provides a wide range of day opportunities, residential provision and supported living to enable people to live independently in the local community. Ensuring that they put them at the centre of all they do to develop their skills and independence whilst also having fun.
Mploy Healthcare are working in partnership with Minstead Trust to recruit committed, passionate and engaging support workers to work with adults with learning disability in a supported living environment, to encourage an independent lifestyle and provide help with day to day tasks.
- Interacting and communicating with the people you support in a way that promotes dignity and respect.
- Supporting individuals with everyday tasks from cooking to personal care as required.
- Working both as part of a team and lone working with individual service users
- Working flexible shifts,
Care experience is preferred however, not essential as NVQ 2 & 3 offered along with the Care Standard Certificate training all completed through the local colleges.
Minstead Employers Package:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Staff Training Programme
- Pension plan including employer contribution
- Medicash (private healthcare)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free DBS application
- Free Parking