Posted: 2nd September 2020
Salary: £8.75 - £9.80 per hour
Location: Totton and Eling,Hampshire
Role: Support Worker
Location: Totton, Hampshire
Hours: Full Time
Pay: 8.75 – 9.80 – DOE
Mploy Healthcare are helping to recruit for a company based in Minstead, New Forest. Their mission is to help provide training and support for people with learning disabilities to enable them to develop new skills, lead fulfilled lives and achieve greater independence. They do this at a pace tailored to the individual, in an inspirational way, with a dedicated and experienced workforce who value the potential in everyone.
The primary role is to support adults with learning disabilities to live whilst assisting them develop greater independence. Support is dependent on individual abilities and requirements, and ranges from 24/7 support in shared homes with 3 – 5 tenants to individuals living by themselves requiring minimum support that may be just a few hours per week.
The support worker role assists individuals with personal, social and health care needs as required as well as encouraging and enabling individuals to access and engage in day opportunities services, work experience, employment, education and community opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will put the people you support first
- Be able to work together as a team
- Innovation/forward thinking, achieving success and focusing in improvements
- Honest and reliable
- Be approachable and good communicators
- Committed to providing equal opportunities and quality support.
- Due to location a driving license is essential.
- NVQ Diploma in Health and Social care is desirable.
What they can offer you:
- 25 Days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company Discount Scheme, saving money on holidays, shopping to gym membership
- Healthcare Scheme
- Subsided meals at work
- Bike2work scheme
- Staff training programme
To apply, please upload your CV and we will be in touch shortly.