Posted: 6th November 2019
Salary: Up to £17100 per annum
Do you have Stores experience? Want to work in a state-of-the-art building with a large employer in the Christchurch area? We have just the role for an experienced Stores person to join our expanding and forwarding thinking client.
The Stores person has an imperative role within the business to ensure inventory levels remain accurate.
Your role within Stores will consist of the following duties but not limited to:
- Produce kits on time and with accurate content in line with demand requirements
- Operate an effective packing and dispatch process
- Interface with other departments and suppliers to avoid/overcome problems
- Maintain a high level of Stores housekeeping
- Process stores receipts and promptly process return of rejected goods
- Distribute incoming/outgoing mail promptly
This role requires the successful candidate to have previous Stores experience, be computer literate and able to understand the basic procedures of goods in and out.
In return you will receive a salary of 17,100 per annum, working Monday to Thursday. Great company benefits and a permanent contract.