Posted: 2nd May 2018
As a world renowned manufacturer of luxury yachts we spend 100M+ with external suppliers. From our Head Quarters in Poole, Dorset the Supply Chain team ensures we have strong relationships both with internal stakeholders and our suppliers, so that we understand the business needs and develop effective strategies that drive sustained value, so that Sunseeker can continue to invest in innovative new products and customer relationships.
The Line side Materials Controller is responsible for the timely material management of physical components to support the boat line build schedule. This position requires a high degree of integration with internal supporting functions to minimise shortages and boat schedule slips due to lack of materials.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Sunseeker due to expansion within the Warehouse/Stores department.
Main Tasks to include but not limited to:
- Receiving materials and stock
- Issuing materials to boats lines as requested in within a time frame.
- MRP experience
- Travelling to various sites to deliver or pick up materials/parts
- General Warehouse/Housekeeping duties will be required
- Running SAP reports.
- Working from a tight deadline and pre planning deliveries for on time delivery of parts to boat lines
- Manage and returns of parts from boat lines.
- Conduct stock checks and maintain a 100% system vs physical stock accuracy.
- 100% compliance to the Sunseeker Health and Safety Policy and working Procedures.
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience working in a manufacturing warehousing and distribution environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of stock taking methods and stock accuracy procedures.
- Comprehensive IT skills are essential in Word, Excel in-depth knowledge of the supply chain function, SAP Material Management.
- FLT license holder is an advantage
- Driving License is essential
To apply please send your CV via the advert.