Posted: 14th June 2022
Mploy is looking for a SPECIFICATIONS & SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGIST for one of our biggest client in Salisbury area.
- To play a key role in ensuring the designated critical path stages between concept handover and product launches are achieved, with comprehensive communications of project statuses maintained with all stakeholders.
- To follow the approved procedures and controls required for the successful launch of new and revised products.
- To provide comprehensive and accurate information for Internal and External Customers in a timely manner. To include Sample Submission Forms, Specifications, QAS, Trial and Launch information as required.
- Working alongside colleagues in Process, NPD, Operations and Engineering this role will be instrumental to facilitating the production of great value, safe, innovative and quality assured food.
Role Key Accountabilities
- Graduate level with qualifications in Food Science, Technology or Nutrition
- Previous experience with food processing / manufacture
- Awareness of nutrition, food tolerance, allergens
- Good communication skills – Must be able to communicate effectively with all relevant departments
- Good organisation skills – must be able to multi task
- Proven administration skills
- Knowledge of up to date legislation regarding the labelling of food products
- Previous experience of relevant customer specifications systems and requirements
- Knowledges of legislation relevant to bread and cake manufacture, specifically additives
- Experience of supplier auditing and lead auditor qualified
Based in Salisbury but may be required to travel and carry out duties at other facilities within the group and customer base
You are required to work those hours necessary to fulfil your duties and responsibilities and may be required to undertake additional hours when required to support the needs of the business. This may also include ad hoc working to ensure effective implementation of customer technical standards across the operation.
Salary: £30,000 per year
Working hours : Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00
For further details contact us now at 01722 322 022