Posted: 6th November 2018
Spanish / English Customer Service Agent
Are you a character that enjoys dealing with people? Are you looking for a challenging position where you can develop your skills and experience? This might be the job for your next exciting adventure!
We have an immediate opportunity for Customer Support Advisers with fluent written and spoken Spanish/English language skills to join our client in Poole. You will join a dynamic team, who plays an important role on the company’s functions, and be a part of a multi cultured global organisation.
With a UK workforce of around 700 employees, providing more than 20 different languages, every month, our client helps millions of people stay connected by providing Business Process Outsourcing solutions to many of the world’s leading and most prestigious mobile operators and manufacturers.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide customer support via multiple touch points – Chat and email
* Accurately log customer and product information into the system
* Proactively develop skills and knowledge through effective use of systems
* Understanding customer care and apply to all customer touch points
* Maintain a high standard in personal KPI targets as defined
* Resolve end customer issues ensuring the customer is satisfied and that the issue is resolved in an efficient manner
* Knowledge proactively shared with the business and your team captured in a formal manner
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience of delivering customer excellence like experience within hospitality, retail or any other Customer Service position.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Brazilian Spanish/English language
* Analytic thinker with problem solving skills
* Comfortable with technology and able to profit from new opportunities
* Ability to self-manage
8.72 per hour
37 Hours per week on a rota basis, working 1 in 3 weekends
5 out of 7 days to be worked per week