Posted: 10th April 2018
Salary: Salary on Application
Our client in a stage of growth is actively seeking a Social Media Officer, you will enhance communications strategy through the use of social media and any online medium. You will build the online community through our clients social media profiles including branded and non-branded channels. As this is a public facing frontline role communicating key messages and managing reputational risk in a very public arena. The successful candidate will be required to ‘hit the ground running’
Develop and manage the execution of engaging content across all owned social media properties and maintain a network of online influencers
- Identify key influencers who could work alongside thier vision and business objectives
- Own the weekly content calendar for all social media properties
- To build and manage strong relationships with the relevant online influencers
- To provide timely, engaging and consistent communications and content production across print, web and social media
- Delivering insights about potential customers, existing customers, trending news, word of mouth trends, influencer trends, etc. that would be key topics for content production
- Daily monitoring of social media activity, providing detailed weekly and monthly reports and analysis using online monitoring tools.
- Be responsible for making sure that all posts are part of strategic priorities, aligned with the brand and on message
- Responsible for identifying and managing risk across all our social channels and escalating through the appropriate process to ensure resolved
- Check non-owned forums and social media and post comments/responses where appropriate.
You will have:
- Excellent writing skills; proven ability to produce high-quality, clear and persuasive written material.
- Ability to tailor writing to different audiences and according to different media (print, web, social)
- Experience of working in a highly regulated, compliance financial sector industry
- Attention to detail and proof-reading ability
- Comprehensive understanding of branding and tone of voice
- Extensive and demonstrated experience of working with and managing social media channels
- Confidence in meetings and when offering communications advice to colleagues
- Good organisational skills, able to ‘multi-task’, with ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to ‘find the story’ and identify key messages
- Proactive, and able to develop creative ideas
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Experience of web editing and CMS systems
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
Based in Amesbury Salary on Application.
Apply now or contact Ross for more details- Mploy Digital & Marketing