Posted: 13th August 2019
Mploy Andover are currently working with an international business. We are keen to recruit on behalf of this industry leading businesses for a Service Administrative Assistant. This role will be based in Andover with free parking and excellent public transport links.
This will be a full time position working from: Mon – Fri 37.5 hour week. 08:30 – 17:00 + O/T when authorised.
Excellent Benefits package includes:
- 28 days holiday start
- Private Medical covering Employee and immediate family.
- Company Pension Scheme Contribution rises to 9% (Auto-enrolment for earlier years + Company normal top up .. then rising)
- Death in Service Insurance Scheme – providing 4 x Salary payment to remaining designated partner (at Company discretion)
- One-hour lunch break – highly subsidised boutique canteen
- Coffee & Tea breaks served at desks.
- Ample parking onsite.
- Modern open plan office
Key Duties include (but are not limited to):
- To assist the Service Manager in the use of SAP to process orders as well as using the CRM system.
- To assist the Service Manager in maintaining the service department quality manual & procedures in line with the requirements of ISO9001 and updating in accordance with CRM & ERP systems
- Advise customers on spares /repairs and service.
- Input spares orders/calibration orders/service sheets and file on appropriate system
- Arrange loans of equipment as applicable
- Invoice spares/repairs/ service and contracts.
- Liaise with customers and the repair department on workflow and lead times.
- Organise and maintain computer-based engineer service schedule.
- Issue quotations as appropriate.
If you would like any further information, please get into contact with Mploy Andover.