Posted: 27th July 2018
Mploy Digital & Marketing has an opportunity for a self-motivated SEO manager to join a fast-growing agency based in Bournemouth.
As an agency with at least 5 years’ experience across a variety of search disciplines – technical, onsite, offsite, content, outreach and PPC – you’ll be joining us at a time of positive change, helping to reform our digital offering. Reporting into the Technical Director, you’ll help evolve the agency to help manage more integrated SEO & PPC briefs. You would need to be comfortable working with large retainer client and experience with handling and setting budgets. You would be working very closely with existing traffic teams for scheduling and resource management, while handling the overall success of all SEO contracts.
You will have:
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to foster strong client relationships at all levels
- Self-motivated, highly organised and able to manage multiple projects at one time
- Personable, working effectively with a variety of different people
- Strong negotiators and operates with a commercial eye on contracts at all times
- Technically and strategically minded
- Flexible adaptive approach to ever changing workflow demands
- High sense of responsibility
- Deep understanding of urgent vs important and the ability to take action on both.
- Excellent level of search experience, preferably within an agency environment
- Proven experience of selling and delivering search campaigns to clients
- Ability to manage clients and internal relationships diplomatically
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- ability to effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Excellent analytical skills
Salary on Application
For more information call Mploy Digital & Marketing