Posted: 15th May 2020
We are seeking a Senior Web Developer to join our client based in Fareham, they are a highly ambitious brand who have achieved a number of industry accreditations. Their mission is to provide simple but effective cyber security tools.
Within this role you will:
- Maintaining and updating existing codebases
- Working on the full product lifecycle, from planning to development and monitoring
- Communicating with the project manager and providing updates on workloads and timescales
- Splitting the existing legacy codebase into more manageable and deployable projects.
- Work towards and achieve all given deadlines
- Mentor other developers where required
- Keeping yourself and others up to date with industry trends and best practices
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Work alongside the CTO on miscellaneous process improvement and general architecture design and implementation management
- Identify root cause of problems
You will be comfortable within the following;
- Strong OOP development
- PHP 7
- SQL & Large Datasets
- Code Profiling
Based in Fareham, Salary on application with excellent benefits.