Posted: 11th November 2019
Salary: Up to £21000 per annum + + OTE
Our client a well-established product distributor based in Christchurch are looking to grow their team and seeking a Senior Studio Artworker to join a successful business.
Along with a proven background in artwork, we are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual who has a keen eye for detail, remains calm under pressure and is willing to take on new tasks and responsibilities to ensure the smooth running of the artwork studio.
As a Senior Studio Artworker you will be responsible for:
- Redraw and prepare customer artwork to high print quality standards using Adobe Illustrator CS5. Must be proficient in using Adobe Illustrator CS5.
- Making sure the artwork turnaround targets are hit each week.
- Liaising with customers on their artwork requirements. Making any amendments where necessary and resending back to the customer for final approval.
- Liaising with our artwork outsourcing partner on new jobs. Ensuring the jobs are completed in a timely manner, answering any queries they may raise and then checking the job when it is returned and ready. Dropping the jobs into our system ready for the sales team to check.
- Liaising with our suppliers on any artwork related queries that they may have. Checking and approving any supplier proofs when required.
- Monitor artwork inboxes throughout the day ensuring everything is up-to-date.
- Generate additional product imagery for online/print usage following relevant procedures including maintaining local filing.
- Learning the process of setting up web images and personalisation shots for new products. Adding logos to products using photoshop.
- Managing and maintaining all our product artwork templates. Ensuring they are kept up-to-date.
- Working with the CS team to ensure all samples are sent out each day.
- Working with the CS team to ensure all brochures are sent out each day. Dealing with brochure returns appropriately.
- Maintain and stock check office supplies.
- To assist colleagues by taking messages & transferring calls when required.
- To undertake responsibilities of colleagues on their behalf whilst they are on holiday or sick.
- To assist your line manager with delegated tasks as required.
This is a full-time permanent role working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, training will be given where needed as well as free parking onsite.