Posted: 17th February 2020
Salary: £24.00 - £24.12 per hour + Annual NMC subscription reimbursed
Job Title: Senior Nurse – Nights
Salary: 24.12 PH including all enhancements
Contract Type: 36 or 42 hours PW – including alternate weekends.
Mploy Healthcare are recruiting for a prestigious care group for their friendly home, located in the beautiful country town of Sherborne. An independent and family-run company determined to set the highest standards in all aspects of care for the elderly.
Our Client is looking for a qualified Senior Nurse to work in a dynamic nursing home setting where no two days are the same and where training and career development opportunities exist in abundance.
As a Senior Nurse with impressive acute clinical skills you will need to demonstrate strong leadership and clinical capability within the nursing team. You’ll be key in supporting our senior management team to run our care homes. You will role model and promote best practice in matters of wound management, nutrition, tissue viability, catheterisation, venepuncture, PEG feeds, syringe drivers, end of life care and other acute clinical interventions.
You’ll proactively engage in the development of Nurses and Healthcare Assistants, improving the skills and confidence of the team to ensure objectives are achieved to meet and exceed company standards and those of our regulators.
- Working in a home with a “good” or “outstanding” CQC rating
- Paid breaks and free meals
- Support to achieve revalidation
- Annual NMC subscription reimbursed
- Staff rewards, company recognition and awards night
- Clinical and Dementia Conferences led by the Team
- Real career opportunities for senior career development; progression from RN to senior Nurse to Clinical Lead, we regularly promote from within!
- Excellent staff ratios; you’ll work alongside a company of Nursing, Clinical and Quality experts
- Payment towards Tier 2 visa application for eligible nurses
To apply or to receive an extended job description, please upload your CV and we will in touch shortly.