Posted: 15th March 2019
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Mploy Digital & Marketing are seeking a motivated, talented and driven Senior Account Manager to join our client. An Award Winning tech B2B integrated Marketing and communications agency. This is a pivotal role within the client services team. You will be joining an established team and looking after one of the global accounts.
You will manage the day-to-day communication of the client’s business and implementation of campaigns from brief through to execution. You will have excellent communication skills and an eye for detail.
- To oversee the day-to-day administration of all client projects. Ensuring that clients’ briefs are interpreted, all deadlines are met and projects are prioritised
- To attend and actively participate in regular client and team status meetings both locally (UK) and globally (with overseas peers and clients)
- Work closely with the Account Director and contribute to go-to-market planning for your clients
- To develop strong relationships with all departments of the agency
- Ability to identify new and maximizes existing opportunities within your client account
- Creative brief writing: collaboration with Planning and Creative leadership in order to develop strong briefs
- To ensure that all paperwork is kept up to date including all relevant account information (e.g. estimates, briefs etc.) and ensure that contact reports are produced and approved by clients
- To be responsible for submitting weekly forecasts
- To be responsible for the day to day management of finances – to monitor all pricing on jobs to ensure that all aspects of a project are produced on time, efficiently and on budget.
- To deputise for the Account Director when they are unavailable – both internally and with clients.
Skills & Attributes:
- Able to think strategically, taking a long-term view, weighing up pros and cons
- Well organised with the ability to multi task
- Able to manage budgets
- Able to cope under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Able to effectively manage others and get the best from the team through encouragement and involvement
- Able to present effectively and confidently
- Prepared to muck in and get involved in areas in which they may have limited or no previous experience
- Able to negotiate best possible price/value for clients
Based in near Harefield, Salary between 35K – 40K DoE
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Ross @ Mploy Digital for more information