Posted: 13th September 2017
Great opportunity has arrived for someone who is currently looking for extra job over the weekend.
One of our clients based in Poole is currently looking for Security Guard to join their busy team. The role is to cover weekend rotating day and night 12h shifts.
• Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
• Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
• Act lawfully in direct defence of life or property
• Apprehend criminals and evict violators
• Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
• Report in detail any suspicious incidents
• Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
• Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
• Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
This is long term opportunity with pay rate of £10.50 per hour.
You will be required to work mainly weekends, but there may be some occasions when you will be asked to work during the week, for example to cover holiday leave or sickness.
If you are right candidate for that role please contact Karolina or Anna @ Mploy in Poole or come to talk to us. We are looking to hear back from you.