Posted: 19th January 2023
Salary: £35360 per annum
Are you an experienced Salesperson, executive or consultant looking to work for a multi-award-winning ice cream brand that is looking to expand into East Dorset/Hampshire? Don’t like the hard sell? What about building long term relationships with like-minded businesses about a product you are passionate about? Does highly flexible part time/hybrid work with an excellent salary/bonus package appeal? Great! We want to hear from you!
MPLOY is looking to source a permanent Salesperson to join our client’s team. If you are in/around Dorchester or Bridport this could be role for you!
Why should you be interested? Our client is offering:
- A salary/pay rate of £35,360 pro rata/£17 per hour.
- Part time & permanent work – you can expect to work 2 to 3 days per week, our client is flexible to your need, and you can expect to take home circa £14,144 to £21,216 per annum.
- A competitive bonus scheme judged on your sales and ‘customers seen’ performance, paid bi-annually.
- 28 days annual leave per year (pro rata).
- A flexible working pattern that suits you where you can expect to be your busiest outside of school holidays.
- An opportunity to work in a hybrid manner with significant opportunity to travel (full expenses paid).
- A unique opportunity to work for a family run/focused employer.
- Company pension scheme.
Still interested? In return for these excellent benefits our client is looking for a candidate who:
- is passionate about Dorset/Hampshire hospitality, farm shops and developing relationships. You can expect to be developing highly productive client relationships and thus driving trade sales of handmade artisan gelato to local businesses. You’ll have established experiences in sales and experience in selling food/drink products to farm shops and hospitality clients alongside relevant industry contacts. An ability to demonstrate previous sales experience/figures could be of real value to our client.
- is well connected with a great market knowledge. You’ll be fully integrated within the Dorset/Hampshire hospitality/farm shop network and have good working relationships with key decision makers. A well-established social media or community presence is desirable.
- is well versed in the sales cycle and has a keen eye for sales opportunities. You’ll have a strategic mindset, be forward thinking and can negotiate effectively.
- is willing to travel. A clean UK driving licence and willingness to travel by car to visit potential/current accounts and stockists is a must.
- is organised. You can expect to execute a sales plan, reprioritise at short notice, be able to manage your own diary/time and set SMART sales goals. You’ll know when ‘in person’ vs over the telephone sales are appropriate and be an expert in managing objections, demonstrating added value and closing deals.
- has a genuine self-belief and a positive demeanour.
- is a lovely person who believes in family values and a quality product made with seasonal/local ingredients. You’ll want to work with a product/for a company you are proud of.
Sound like you? You should apply! We look forward to receiving your application and if you have any questions about the role please do call us on 01305 213883