Posted: 19th June 2020
Salary: £16000 - £20000 per annum
Mploy are seeking applications for this exciting new post that has the potential to develop into an Operations Manager role in the future. The candidate we seek must have previous experience, a level of maturity to deal with people at all levels, be numerate and have a high attention to detail and provide first class customer service.
Overview of Role
The Sales Support and Marketing role is responsible for supporting the sales team, undertaking administration work and assisting with marketing.
Duties and responsibilities
- Undertaking a range of administrative work including answering the phone, taking messages, directing calls and answering certain queries
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Collecting, organising and storing information using computers and filing systems
- Preparation of proposals and documents
- Data input and management
- Plan, schedule and promote office events including meetings, conferences, interviews and training sessions
- Oversee and undertake sundry purchases – office equipment, stationary, cleaning products etc ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies
- Providing excellent customer service
- Undertaking aspects of sales support including liaising with potential and existing customers, providing information and guidance and promoting the services of the company
- Updating business multimedia pages (ie Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin)
- Creating, updating and managing adverts
- Attending events as a company sponsor
- Managing public relations
- Actively marketing the business, identifying and pursuing potential customers
- Ensure a good working relationship is maintained with our patrtners, the supporting funders, suppliers and customers
- Develop, review and improve administration procedures, policies and systems
- Actively identify any administrative efficiency improvements or cost savings
- Undertake training as required
- Any other duties as required which are commensurate to the role.
Experience in the Finance industry would be beneficial but not a necessity, full training will be provided.
Excellent telephone manner.
Excellent written word communication.
High level of mathematics competence
Full UK Driving Licence is a must.
Ability to think and work independently.
Ensure a good working relationships are maintained with our Sponsors, the supporting funders, suppliers and customers.
The package that is on offer for this role would be as follows.
Annual Salary 16,000.00 to 20,000.00 (depending on experience)
Pension 10% of Basic annual salary.
Holiday 25 days a year.
Extras Mobile phone.
Commission/bonuses For any deal completed from start to finish 5% commission will be paid. Any bonuses paid will be at the company’s discretion and are not guaranteed.
Working Hours The standard working hours will be Monday to Friday 08:45am to 5:00pm. However, you may need to work outside of these hours if it is needed.