Posted: 28th February 2019
Mploy Digital & Marketing have a rare opportunity for an Online Sales Platform Manager to join our expanding client based in Poole. You will be joining the UK’s fastest growing brand in their field, part of the Marketing and Design team you will be involved in the planning, execution and maintenance of the companies growing B2B and B2C E-commerce websites.
- Web page speed optimisation experience essential.
- Good knowledge of Shopify & understanding of working with Shopify Apps.
- Cross browser web development knowledge / testing knowledge.
- Social media integration experience.
- Awareness of SEO best practices, Google Analytics and Facebook pixels.
- Base level of PHP and relational database knowledge.
- DNS Management skills.
- Photoshop knowledge.
If this role sounds of interest then please apply now for immediate consideration or call Ross for more information @ Mploy Digital & Marketing
Based in Poole, salary on application.