Posted: 5th July 2019
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + performance related bonuses
Sales Manager – Poole
Over the last year we’ve partnered with our client based in Central Poole, assisting them with building up their teams and departments from scratch. They’ve experienced exponential growth and success (and have had to upgrade offices twice to fit everyone in!)
They’re now implementing a Sales team within their Head Office in Poole and are on the lookout for a Sales Manager to join them on a permanent basis; building on the growth and taking them through the next stages of rapid growth and diversification.
If you’re looking for a step up, a change of scenery or generally a new challenge to motivate you again – this could be the perfect environment for you.
What your day will look like:
- Motivating, developing and coaching employees to effectively manage performance – this is a new team and will be a chance to develop the management style you would like to implement to yield the best results!
- Build a positive and high-performing team culture – you will be rewarded generously, and the motivation and tools are provided to ensure you can earn well straight away.
- Prepare and run regular team meetings – great if you are looking for a step up into management or would like some more responsibility whilst maintaining excellent results.
- Manage group and individual targets while creating and reviewing reports
- Create incentives to drive sales team performance
- Create, develop and build upon strong relationships
- Develop skills for problem-solving within business
The company knows the “perfect” candidate isn’t necessarily in one person – however if you’ve got 3 years’ or more experience in supervising, motivating or running Sales teams, business development or relationship management then you will already have the skillset to succeed.
Salary is between 25,000-30,000 dependent on experience; casual dress policy on a Friday, your Birthday as an extra day off, free beers and pastries!