Posted: 13th February 2020
Salary: £17000 - £20000 per annum + commission
Location: New Milton,Hampshire
Reference: BMTH - LETNEG
Lettings & Sales Negotiator – New Milton
17-20k basic salary + commission
8:45am – 5pm Monday – Friday
9am – 1pm – Saturdays
Our Property client based in the beautiful New Milton is looking for a new Lettings & Sales Negotiator to support the busy, varied office across lettings and sales!
For this role it’s important that you have a full driving license and access to your own car – as you’ll be an important part of the office when showing clients and customers round their potential new houses!
What will your daily duties look like?
- Register applicants and match applicants to properties.
- Arrange and attend viewings.
- Supervision of an effective applicant database, ensuring regular contact is made with all prospective tenants.
- Achieve pre-agreed targets
- Liaise and negotiate offers between landlords and tenants.
- Close deals.
- Communicate with landlords with regards to marketing feedback, viewings and hot prospects, put forward offers from applicants and agree terms with landlords.
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewing and lets.
- Maximise presence and always promote brand awareness.
- Canvassing / leafleting to seek new business opportunities including targeting competitors.
- Signing up tenants and working through the process.
- Efficient diary planning.
- Correctly record all messages, viewings and appointments.
- Activity reports as required.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with landlords and tenants.
You will have access to lots of on target-earning opportunities, the chance to boost your salary with commission, incentives and personal development opportunities. The company provides free parking and 28 days’ holiday (inclusive of BHs)- for a confidential discussion please contact Dave in the Bournemouth office of Mploy!