Posted: 6th October 2020
Salary: £20000 - £30000 per annum
Role and Responsibilities
As Sales Valuer you will identify and maximise business opportunities, as well as canvass for valuation leads and appointments. You will work alongside the Local Sales Negotiator to carry out viewings, negotiate offers, progress sales, and list properties in accordance with the relevant compliance procedures. You will report to the Sales Manager to forecast your activity and review performance.
Primarily you will be based within Dorchester.
Skills and Attributes
To succeed you will need ideally need valuation experience, preferably across Dorset. You may otherwise be in the position of an experienced Negotiator looking to take the next step… In addition you will:
- Be an excellent communicator and rapport builder
- Possess a strong eye for detail
- Be calm, assured, and professional
- Care about your customer journey
- Be ‘tech-savvy’
- Be driven and enthusiastic
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Have a proven sales and listings track record
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to grow within this expanding company. CV’s required.