Posted: 3rd November 2019
Salary: £19.00 - £27.00 per hour + Paid mileage (T&Cs apply)
Mploy Healthcare are supporting a client who run a reputable and CQC “Good” rated nursing home. Providing the most extensive care a person can receive outside a hospital setting. By working with us you will be able to work flexible hours with competitive pay rates whilst working in supportive environments as a valued member of the team.
Who will you be working with?
In Dibden this nursing home provides also end of life and respite care. They pride themselves on ensuring each of the residents lives their life exactly how they wish to live it and provide the necessary support needed.
- Responsible for the health and well being of residents
- Lead the healthcare team
- Providing individualised nursing care
- Updating person centred care plans
- Administrating medication
We would love to hear from you if.
- You have expertise working in Nursing with the elderly
- Can be a flexible worker
- Have used a variety of medication systems, such as EMar or blister packs.
- Enjoy working in a variety of Nursing Homes
- Have access to your own vehicle, public transport or are local to Dibden.
Benefits of working with us
- Flexible working hours. You choose when you want to work to suit your lifestyle.
- Day & Night shifts available, weekday or weekends.
- Excellent Induction programme
- Weekly pay with competitive rates
- Specialised Nursing Training.
- Paid mileage (T&Cs apply)
- Refer a friend scheme – earn some extra money!
- Personal touch – we like speaking to our staff so pop in for a coffee!
We like to do what we can to help you get to the next steps in your career. Our office is located in Christchurch however if you can’t make it to us register, we could come to a location closer to you. We look forward to hearing from you.