Posted: 17th February 2020
Salary: £22.00 - £22.12 per hour + Annual NMC subscription reimbursed
Job Title: Registered Nurse – Nights
Salary: 22.12 PH including all enhancements
Contract Type: 36 hours PW – including alternate weekends.
Mploy Healthcare are recruiting for a prestigious care group for their home offering the charm of Winchester life. An independent and family-run company determined to set the highest standards in all aspects of care for the elderly.
Our Client is looking for a qualified Registered Nurse to work in a dynamic nursing home setting where no two days are the same and where training and career development opportunities exist in abundance.
As a Nurse you will be responsible for the health and well-being of our residents, managing both acute and chronic conditions, applying sound, sensitive clinical judgement and decision-making every day. You will lead and enable the healthcare team to provide outstanding, evidence-based, individualised nursing care for older people living with frailty and complex needs, regularly updating person-centred care plans.
Take the time to nurse and let this company take the time to look after you.
- Working in a home with a “good” or “outstanding” CQC rating
- Paid breaks and free meals
- Support to achieve revalidation
- Annual NMC subscription reimbursed
- Staff rewards, company recognition and awards night
- Clinical and Dementia Conferences led by the Team
- Real career opportunities for senior career development; progression from RN to senior Nurse to Clinical Lead, we regularly promote from within!
- Excellent staff ratios; you’ll work alongside a company of Nursing, Clinical and Quality experts
- Payment towards Tier 2 visa application for eligible nurses
To apply or to receive an extended job description, please upload your CV and we will in touch shortly.