Posted: 24th January 2018
|Job title: Registered Nurse
Salary: £16.58 p/h (Night rate) plus enhancements up to £19.38 p/h
Contract type: 12, 24, 36 hours per week, including alternative weekends plus over time
Mploy Healthcare are recruiting for a prestigious care group for one of their home in the beautiful surrounding of Dorchester.
Our client provides excellent Nursing and Residential care for elderly residents with serious illness and Dementia. The care team endeavour to provide the highest of care to all residents 24/7.
You will be a qualified Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN) with a current NMC registration (PIN) who is able to demonstrate how you have proactively updated your knowledge and skills.
You are friendly, kind, honest, reassuring and an effective communicator and you’ll share our goal of delivering excellence in person centred care. Whether newly qualified or more experienced, we have great career prospects for you.
- we pay for annual professional subscriptions, including NMC registrations
- support with studies and diploma qualifications (depending on job role)
- excellent inductions, training and ‘on the job’ support
- you’ll be trained to the nationally recognised ‘care certificate’ standard
- we provide fantastic homely environments
- work with friendly teams and a great support network of internal professionals
- offer real career progression opportunities
- we annually review salaries and hourly pay rates
- paid breaks
- additional hours / overtime opportunities
- hot meals on duty, choose from the daily menu
- free uniforms provided
- contributory pension scheme
- background checks at no cost to you