Posted: 28th March 2023
Salary: £27.42 - £31 per hour
Role: Registered Nurse
Location: Christchurch, Dorset
Contract Type: Temporary, On-Going
Pay: £27.42 – £31.00ph, enhancements for all bank holidays.
Mploy Healthcare will help you find the perfect work life balance!
We don’t pick your working days, you do!
We are looking for Registered Nurses in Christchurch to join our team!
When working with us, you will tell us the dates you want to work and the locations you are happy to travel too. We then give you shifts for Nursing homes that match the information you have given us.
You will be supporting the homes and their teams to provide excellent care to their residents. We can offer block bookings in the same home or a variety of homes for a new experience. The best thing about it is you save money on travel costs by only travelling to one home per day!
We have day and night shifts available in full time and part time hours!
- Providing the highest standard of clinical care to all residents
- Following company policies and procedures and NMC Code of Conduct
- Promoting each person’s privacy, dignity, and independence
- Working together as a team to create a happy and caring environment
- Monitoring residents Obs
- Administering medication
- Assisting residents with their end-of-life care
What we are looking for:
- Valid NMC Pin
- Relevant experience working in care setting
- Someone who has a caring nature and is patient
- Be reliable and has excellent communication
- Flexible working hours, you choose the days you work to suit you
- Fantastic and competitive pay rates
- Weekly pay through Umbrella Companies
- In house Training Academy, providing all the care training you may need including Clinical Training
- Great Office team, with support from our out of hours and office team.
- Fully supported recruitment process with experienced consultants.
- Paid mileage (T&C’s apply)
- Ignore the agency stigma, we have temporary ongoing work for as long as you need it
If this sounds like the perfect role for you or your still unsure but want to ask us some questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Nursing Team at 01202 486 660.