Posted: 10th January 2020
Salary: £32130 - £37000 per annum
Job Title: Registered Manager
Salary: 32,130 – 37,000 pa depending on qualifications
Contract Type: Full time – 39 Hours PW
Mploy Healthcare are helping one of the UK’s leading charities who support young people and adults with autism and additional learning difficulties, to recruit a Registered Manager. They will be required to manage and develop two registered residential homes supporting adults with autism, learning disabilities, mental health needs, sensory and communication impairments and associated needs.
- Provide effective management and give advice and guidance to teams as appropriate.
- Ensure the service operates to budget.
- Developing effective relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Drive sales and margin growth to agreed targets
- Recruit and maintain a flexible and effective workforce in conjunction with the HR team.
- Ensure that all staff receive supervision and appraisal consistent with charity policy.
- Prioritises own work and that of the support coordinators, setting objectives as appropriate.
- Always act in a way which ensures the respect, dignity and right to privacy of Service Users and Colleagues.
- Previous experience of working with people with Autism or other similar conditions in a similar role supported by an NVQ Level 5 in Social Care/Management or equivalent or willing to work towards.
- A readiness to work un-social hours on a rota basis, including evenings and weekends
- Focused, passionate and driven individual with great leadership credentials
- Sound Knowledge of CQC expectations and standards preferred
- Paid enhanced DBS when starting
- Bespoke training programs
- Healthcare Benefits
- Online Perks
- Up to 33 days paid holiday
- Travel Expenses paid at 0.45p a mile
- Opportunity to complete accredited qualifications
- A supporting and friendly working environment
To apply, please upload your CV and we will be in touch shortly if you have been successful for interview.