Posted: 4th January 2022
Location: S Parade
Mploy Staffing Solutions Southampton is growing, and we are looking to add a Recruitment Consultant to join our busy, fun and successful office. We are busier than ever and seeking an individual who is not afraid to get stuck in and be part of the team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone passionate to join our successful office focusing on temporary and permanent industrial and commercial vacancies. As the newest office in the Mploy group there is a real opportunity for growth and to make a real difference.
The role of Recruitment consultant will involve:
– Building rapport with clients and candidates
– Resourcing candidates
– Advertising roles on various job boards and social media sites
– Following up all leads from interviews/market knowledge
– Reference Calls / Spec Calls to customers
– Checking in workers at client sites
– Liaising with workers daily & weekly
– Updating data accordingly
– Flexibility with hours
– Recruitment experience, but other similar backgrounds will be considered
– Strong sales / business development experience
– Effective communication skills, written and spoken
– Calm under pressure, confident and enthusiastic
– Computer literate
– Full driving license
Hours of work: Monday to Friday: 8am – 5pm (flexi when required for business needs)
If you are target driven with attention to detail, have a strong ambition to succeed and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a friendly team, then this role could be for you!
This role is a permanent role with real potential for Career progression.
Please contact Ross for more information, all enquiries will be treated in strict confidence.