Posted: 13th May 2019
Salary: Up to £9.5 per hour
Mploy are supporting a local business in the recruitment of an outstanding Quality Assurance Administrator!
This individual will ensure the systems are maintained to the highest possible standard. Working as part of a small, friendly team, you will have the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the quality system; assisting the team to generate, review and update our QMS, generate KPI’s, and with the right aptitude take on some product inspection.
Job duties include:
- Managing and completing quality assurance documentation.
- Checking compliance by regularly auditing the company against the QMS.
- Recommending and supporting improvements to process, systems and ways of working.
- Checking labelling of packaging/raw materials and ensuring traceability processes are adhered to.
- Assisting with forward planning of parts requiring qualification or inspection.
- Collating and organising support to purchasing and production.
- Ad-Hoc administrative duties and support for the team as required.
Qualities and experience of the ideal candidate:
- Demonstrable problem solving and analytical skills with an ability to organise and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and ability to spot problems and plan to avoid them in advance.
- Excellent team player – able to work well within a small team and willing to go the extra mile in order to deliver outstanding results.
- Experience of completing quality assurance documentation (advantage but not critical)
- Experience of working with raw material suppliers (advantage but not critical)
This is a part time position of 16-24 hours spread across 4/5 days.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter detailing your relevant skills.