Posted: 29th July 2020
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
n exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Assurance Manager within our prestigious client based in a picturesque rural location. This is within driving distance from Bridport, Dorchester, Weymouth your own transport will be required.
This is a permanent full time opportunity Monday – Friday.
Occasional travel to other sites for training sessions will be required.
The Ideal candidate for this role should have excellent communication skills and be able to build a rapport with new and existing customers, be able to communicate with Auditors and Accreditation bodies such as BRC. You should be able to work closely with colleagues and happy to work within a team environment.
The salary is 30k+ DOE negotiable for the right candidate.
Key Responsibilities in that role would be:
– to maintain document control of Quality Policies and documentation including information specific for the site
– HACCP Site Team Leader and responsibility for product safety on site
– to prepare sample test requisition and setting up of test suites for samples sent out for external
– raising Export certificates, provide compliant paperwork for Veterinary approval
– respond to customer and consumer inquiries
– leading customer & accreditation audits with support from Quality Control Manager and Customers
Full job spec available upon application
If you feel that you’ve got right skills and experience for that role please send us you CV