Posted: 15th September 2017
Salary: £8.00 - £8.20 p/h
Are you looking for a new challenge in a different field of work?
Maybe you are an experience QA/QC professional looking to further your skill set?
My client, a prestigious food manufacturer in the Sherborne area, is looking for QA/QC Inspectors/Operatives to join their business on a temporary to permanent basis. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that systems and procedures are adhered to
- Report directly to the Technical manager
- Ensure the highest standards are met
- Use equipment to trim produce when needed
- Ensure control sheets are completed to reflect the correct information required i.e. temperatures, glass, brittle plastic and knife and scissor control
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn new skills
- Free parking
- Canteen on-site
- Permanent opportunities
Experience is not required, but would be beneficial.
07.00 – 17.00 from Monday – Friday.
Overtime paid at an increased rate! Immediate start for the right candidates!
Please note, the salary is based on a 45 hour working week.
Send your CV’s to Daniel at Mploy Staffing Solutions now!