Posted: 2nd December 2019
Starting salary – dependent on experience
Yeovil, Somerset The role
Project Coordinators are pivotal to our business, working to achieve high quality project outcomes, while meeting the needs of our high-profile customers. Otherwise thought of as skillful acrobats juggling multiple projects as orchestrated by the ring master, or Project Manager. That’s why we are looking for a very special addition to join a committed, highly engaged team, and successful business.
Based in Somerset while managing works nationally, there is plenty of head room for the right individual to progress their own career in project management.
We are 20 years young, okay we’ve been around a bit, but we retain the hunger of a start up when it comes to growth, innovation and development. We’re pretty creative too, even when we’re being super logical and highly practical. It’s what it takes to, design, develop and deliver spaces that connect brands with people. Great brands like Virgin Holidays and The Newt; Screwfix and The Royal British Legion – to name a few.
If you’re the right candidate, you’ll have
– Experience coordinating multiple projects, within one or more previous job roles
– The ability to understand the customer’s needs and accurately communicate them to all relevant parties.
– The ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, demanding industry
– A preference for working within a team
– You’ll be confident without being over the top,
– A good sense of humour goes a long way too.
– You’ll be resourceful with a great sense of initiative, AKA problem solver extraordinaire
– Eagle eyed when it comes to detail
– You’ll be one of those super organised, super hero types.
You’ll need to have
– Sound knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
– Knowledge of Sage or similar accounts package – UK valid driving license
– Strong time management and negotiation skills
The icing on the cake would be
– A degree or equivalent
– 1 to 2 years project experience within the construction or similar industry
– CSCS card holder
The most important part
Salary, well that’s dependent on you – and your level of experience. There is also a healthy benefits package, we can share at a later date.
Send through your CV if this sounds like you!