Posted: 14th March 2019
Salary: Up to £25000 per annum + On-site parking
Mploy’s growing client is seeking to recruit a Project Coordinator for a temporary role, who will assist Project Managers in organising our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, budgets, and expenditures, organising and participating in stakeholder meetings, managing output from meetings, tracking actions and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
Job duties include:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organising, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Documenting output from Project Meetings, Steering meetings workshops and other project related sessions.
Requirements for this position:
- Three years’ experience in related field
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel
- Have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
This is a temporary position with the opportunity of a permanent contract for the right candidate after 3 months