Posted: 5th November 2019
Salary: £19000 - £21000 per annum
A new an exciting position has become available for a business based in the outskirts of Andover and Winchester (Barton Stacey).
This factory is based just off the A303, therefore own transport is essential for the role.
- Operation of plant and equipment
- Accurately weighing and blending ingredients
- Handling/ manufacturing products and raw materials
- Use of manual handling equipment for moving heavy ingredient
- Maintaining high levels of hygiene – operating ‘clean-as-you-go’ practices consistent with HACCP, GMP and general BRC requirement
- Adherence to daily check routines / planned schedules
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience within: Pharmaceutical, Food or Chemical Processing
- Show longevity in previous roles
- Able to compound and pack materials
- Operate basic processes and equipment
- A good understanding of quality control systems
- An understanding of food hygiene
Working hours are Monday – Friday 08.00 – 17.00 however some flexibility may be required.
For more information contact Mploy Andover.