Posted: 24th May 2023
Salary: £11.25 - £15.86 per hour
Location: South Petherton TA13
Our client’s company is a premier global human and animal nutrition company, delivering solutions today with an eye to the future. Blazing new trails in health and well-being as their scientists develop groundbreaking products to support healthier living. Innovator leading the way to a new future of plant-based consumer and industrial solutions to replace petroleum-based products.
They are looking for hardworking reliable and strong headed individuals to work as part of their busy team.
Early & Late shift available:
6AM – 2:30PM, Monday – Friday
2:30PM – 10PM, Monday – Friday
£11.25 – £15.86 Per hour
25 Days Plus Bank Holidays
No weekends, No bank holidays
- To carry out production activities as required including the set-up and operation of state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- To ensure that all products are made to the highest standard and meet required specifications, in accordance with quality requirements.
- To accurately read and understand manufacturing instructions, and utilise the in-house ERP (computer) system for all functions within the production facility.
- To work in an efficient manner at all times, to ensure that production lines run with to capacity and quality standards.
- To troubleshoot machine problems and where appropriate take corrective actions to rectify.
- Compliance to quality and food/feed safety standards, internal procedures and regulatory requirements.
If you believe you are a good fit for this role then apply today!!