Posted: 15th November 2023
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Location: New Milton
Our client based in the New Forest has a requirement for an experienced Production Manager to join their busy electronic manufacturing business.
This is an incredible opportunity to be a central part of a successful business, where your ideas and voice will be heard. Leading from the front and mentoring the production, testing and logistics function, you will be able to use your problem-solving mindset to really make a difference. This is a growing business, with lots of opportunities to implement improvement processes and reduce the number of products failing when they reach customers.
Responsibilities to Include:
- Developing and executing production plans, schedules, and budgets to meet customer demands and company goals.
- Implementing and maintaining quality control measures to ensure that products meet or exceed customer expectations, including continuous improvement.
- Managing production resources efficiently, including manpower, equipment, materials, and technology.
- Addressing production and test issues promptly and effectively, collaborating with Operations, Development and Finance teams to find solutions.
- Generating production reports and performance metrics for the company owner each month.
As the Production Manager, you will be expected to hit the ground running with previous experience leading a team in a deadline driven environment. You will also have the following:
- HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Engineering manufacturing management team lead experience is essential.
- Strong ERP/MRP experience.
- Ability to understand and rectify skills gaps within a team.
- Six Sigma experience would be advantageous.
In return you can expect a salary of between £40,000 to £45,000 per year, dependent on experience, an Annual Performance Bonus, flexible hours Monday to Friday (37.5 hour week / Lunchtime finish on a Friday), Company Pension and the possibility of progression to Production Director in the future.
If you are looking to move to an environment where you can use your engineering manufacturing experience to help a company take their products to the next level, working in a vibrant environment where hard work is rewarded, and progression is possible then this is definitely the opportunity for you.
For more information, please contact Jon @ Mploy on 01202 478278 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org