Posted: 16th October 2019
We are seeking Latvian speaking Product Support Associates to join our clients growing team. This role is based within a busy call centre environment providing technical advice, NO COLD CALLING!! You will be responsible for answering telephone and email customer enquiries and providing excellent quality advice in order to meet daily personal and team performance targets.
Duties to include:
- Respond to customer calls and emails in a timely manner within the required
performance targets of the department.
- Investigate customer’s problems, providing quality, accurate and factual replies;
escalating customer queries as required.
- Identify growing problems and bring these to the attention of a Team Manager or
Second Level Technical Support.
- Ensure that ISO procedures are observed.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Experience of working in a customer focussed environment, preferably on inbound
calls, or in a technical support function.
- Excellent level of spoken and written English required as training is provided in
- A good telephone manner with the ability to adapt your response to the technical
level of the customer; showing tolerance and professionalism at all times
- Qualified to GCSE level or equivalent.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognised company which offers progression and excellent benefits, games rooms for breaks and subsidised canteen.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 7.30 – 4.30 salary on application.
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Ross for more information.